The global network services team ensures efficient, reliable network operations in supporting a mission critical manufacturing environment. As a member of the global network services team, you are responsible for the architecture design, implementation, performance control and operational support of our enterprise network infrastructure. You will ensure compliance to established system architecture, regulations and security policies, follow standards and best practices, and author and maintain support documentation. This job requires working experience in all areas of networking ranging from routing, switching, load balancing, wireless, and network security and extensive knowledge in Cisco, F5, Riverbed and other network systems and technologies.
- Subject matter expert for network services including routing, switching, load balancing, wireless, RADIUS and 802.1x.
- Function as a Tier-2/3 escalation point during major outages or critical downtime windows
- Complex problem resolution skills relating to network connectivity and performance.
- Design, implements, documents network services per solution design
- Monitor, analyze, and report capacity of Network solution system utilization and perform growth analysis/capacity planning.
- Produce and maintain comprehensive documentation of all network infrastructure, systems, and services
- Contribute to ongoing development and ensure adherence to process, standards, and policies
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or comparable discipline or equivalent work experience.
5+ years of hands-on experience in network design, implementation and support
CCNA certification required
CCNP certification desired
• Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during business impacting incidents
• Familiar with Cisco, F5, Riverbed and Enterasys hardware and software
• Excellent BGP / OSPF / EIGRP protocols understanding, configuration and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience deploying SSL VPN, LWAPP WLAN, 802.1x, RADIUS, QoS, MPLS, DMVPN.
• Solid understanding of layer 2-5 protocols and high-available network design.
• Familiar with PKI, Active Directory and Kerberos.
• Ability to work on a heterogeneous network consisting of different hardware manufacturer.
• Must be able to work occasional weekends and after hours
• Must be able to travel domestically and internationally (10%)
Lam Research Corporation is a major supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the worldwide semiconductor industry, where we...