CRI is looking for an Infrastructure Representative on our IT Field Services team to provide onsite end user support, to diagnose and resolve problems with computer hardware/software, and peripherals at the desktop/laptop level. This function also includes support of network and desktop printers. Representatives are required to have appropriate customer service skills.
Minimum Job Requirements
Education and experience
Associates Degree and 1 year related experience or 4 years related experience
Windows XP & 7, Macintosh, Linux, Dell hardware
· Operates computers to assist client employees in resolving common software and hardware operating problems by either resolving or referring to other technical contributors.
· Uses standard written procedures, scripts, and knowledgebase articles to resolve.
· Resolves undocumented issues with assistance of senior representatives, as required.
· Reports issues that are not in the KBA’s, documents solutions, and drafts new KBA’s for approval.
· Mentors and assist others in policies and procedures and in technical solutions.
· Reviews others use of KBA’s and solution research and documentation.
Supervisor provides general supervision, monitors incident status and IR performance, reviews and coaches weekly.
Provides others with technical supervision
CRI Advantage is an AAP/EEOC Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.