Intervise Consultants Inc. is currently recruiting for a Mid-level Technical Services Specialist to provide technical support for the Field Services Group of the Information Technology Services Department.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have strong customer focus with the ability to interface with all levels of staff, and must be able to obtain a secret clearance. Our Client is leading the way in engineering, research and development in all Military Branches, helping to solve some of the problems of our National Security.
Expected Job Duties:
- Research, analyze, diagnose and resolve issues with customer systems including computer hardware & software, peripheral equipment, and networks using documented processes where available and best practices were not.
- Perform computer imaging including software & hardware validation and pre-delivery testing.
- Provide onsite services for customers to include incident response, delivery and system set-up of new & repaired computers along with installation of additional hardware.
- Perform other duties as assigned (e.g. Help Desk support, conference facility set-up, project work.)
- Provide documentation as appropriate (e.g. ticket creation and maintenance, e-mails, process improvements, knowledge base articles.)
- Provide build and desk side support for customer departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or at least 5 years of recent work experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for users.
- Ability to independently resolve widely varying complex problems using current job knowledge and using research and external resources.
- Looking for extensive Windows XP and Windows 7 experience desk side and MAC enterprise level experience.
- Must have strong understanding of Altiris and experience changing out hardware.
- Hardware, Operating System and networking experience.
- Hardware experience to include Intel based desktops, laptops, and printers. Operating System (OS) experience to include Windows and Mac OS.
- Networking experience to include strong understanding of TCP/IP and DNS.
- Understanding of Active Directory and Exchange
Monster - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard