The Manager, IT Finance oversees the financial operations, budgeting, forecasting and reporting for both an Operating Expense and a Capital Expense budget on a gross and net (after allocations) basis in support of the East Coast CIO and the TV, Broadcast and Cable businesses.
The person in this role will work with senior management in the IT organization, the finance team, and across all operating and support areas of the business, to develop, consolidate and report quarterly estimates, strategic and operating plans (LRP and Budget), and related variances for their budgets. In addition, this person is responsible for consolidating and communicating all direct allocations within their budget to our various NBCU business partners, serving as a key liaison between IT and the business as they build and analyze their respective budgets. This person coordinates the quarterly closes for their respective areas of responsibility and ensures accurate and timely reporting to Director, IT Finance. The Manager will help to drive process simplification and improvement, largely as it pertains to internal financial reporting and forecasting, and financial processes for the teams they support.
This person will also perform standard and special analyses that provide insightful views into the operations and financial performance of their areas of responsibility, including finding, evaluating and reporting on potential savings initiatives and risks and opportunities to the organization’s financial goals and commitments.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Minimum of four (4) years experience in an accounting or financial planning and analysis role
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered (note job#: 10020BR).
• Willingness to be based out of New York with travel to Los Angeles and work overtime, when necessary.
• Must be willing to submit a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Solid finance and accounting skills, excellent analytical abilities, outstanding process improvement capabilities, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and an ability to partner with and communicate effectively with all levels of operations and senior management, as well as adhere to tight deadlines.
• Customer focused.
• Experience managing capital budgets and modeling capital investments.
• Experience managing a complex allocation model.
• A desire to learn about IT operations in a large, media environment.
• Experience with SAP and an intermediate Excel user.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
Apply to job
Save to cart
- 24 months ago - save job