Technology Management Solutions
As an IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Specialist , you will be responsible for collaborating on and assisting with the implementation of the GRC Program of an ICF client, with an emphasis on Risk Management and Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC). You will work closely with subject matter experts and customer stakeholders to review and measure the effectiveness of existing organizational structures and processes, highlight areas for improvement, and recommend remedial actions. Work location is flexible, but you will be expected to be onsite at the ICF client Office in Washington, DC., 2 days a week, and report to the ICF Headquarters Office no less than one day a week.
- Providing guidance and recommendations on IT Governance policy and/or best practices
- Developing documentation to include, but not limited to, policy, standards, and guidelines
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements
- Planning, designing and implementing various program awareness and outreach efforts
- Submitting official reports to the customer regarding Capital Planning and Investment
- 6 years (Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience or equivalent) in IT Governance best practices.
- Experience with one (or more) of the following: COBIT, ITIL, ISO/IEC 27002, or other industry-recognized Governance framework
- US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
- Previous consulting experience with a Federal Agency
- Association with Department of Energy or Energy industry partner
- Experience with integrated IT management and collaboration applications
- Working knowledge of FISMA and associated NIST publications
- Design and implementation of standards and best practices
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for working autonomously and prioritizing workload to reach overarching goals
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
ICF International - 14 months ago
Consultant ICF International sees opportunity in government spending. The firm advises government entities and businesses on issues related...