Opportunity Are you early in your IT career or a recent graduate looking for hands-on experience and eager to learn? Then you’re the candidate we’re looking for to join our IT team as a Help Desk Analyst. In this position you will have the opportunity to learn Windows and other business applications inside and out. You’ll be solely in charge of supporting 65 users and tracking issues and resolutions.
To accomplish this you will:
The qualified candidate will possess:
- Provide technical support for employees experiencing problems related to computer hardware and software, business unit applications, computer communications (LAN/WAN), and telephone problems.
- Coordinate problem resolution among IT staff exercising strong teamwork skills.
- Generate service tickets and track all service calls to ensure timely resolution of problems. Follow up with user on each and every case to ensure issue is resolved to their satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain documentation as it relates to IT supported hardware, software and business applications ensuring the Knowledge Base is continuously updated.
- Coursework towards or completion of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience in a technical environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and master software and business application skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP/Vista, Office, Win Server and PC hardware.
Who is Copesan?
Copesan is an alliance of premier pest management companies providing quality pest solutions to businesses throughout North America. Since 1958, Copesan continues to deliver quality pest management solutions, incorporating green principles, to protect the brands of our national account clients and consumers.
Why work for Copesan?
Environment : a gorgeous open concept corporate office in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Stability : continuous growth since 1958.
Culture : an energetic, client-oriented culture that is friendly and welcoming.
Pride : a well-respected company in the industry, with active involvement and leadership.
Purpose : A feeling of satisfaction by helping to protect people, property and the environment; making lives more enjoyable and our foods safer.
Benefits : a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with employer match. If you’re looking for these qualities in your next employer, then Copesan is the place for you!
Copesan - 20 months ago