Information Technology is just a part of IT
What We Are Looking For: IT Help Desk Analyst
We are looking for a resource that will be able to manage helpdesk operational activity and process excellence initiatives for an internal employee helpdesk. This role is focused on managing on-going operations and process improvement initiatives while driving increases in user satisfaction. The role also includes updating and maintaining all internal standard operating procedures, reviews for internal or any external audits of help desk processes, and driving end user knowledge experiences including self-service and touch-less automation initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Information Technology, or Business
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in help desk or an knowledge operations function
q Accountable for Helpdesk operational excellence including leading operational vendor reviews associated with Client Service performance, service agreements, and SLA compliance as well as customer business operational reviews on Client Service performance, trends, and escalations.
q Manage a global team of onshore, near short, and offshore contract resources to run helpdesk operations for Client Services.
q Champion quality methodologies and rigor throughout Helpdesk Operation Excellence team initiatives.
q Identify opportunities and lead projects to improve internal processes and customer service performance driving increases in customer satisfaction with appropriate strategic metrics with the focus on continuously improving service
q Responsible for managing and maintaining knowledge management internal to helpdesk operations with the various businesses including developing and maintaining standard operating procedures between our various business and their toolsets (e.g. ITSM, business applications)
q Responsible for ensuring Helpdesk process compliance with various internal reviews and external audits for our various businesses which may include SOX, FDA, HIPAA and various other global legal requirements
q Responsible for driving end user knowledge including understanding end user information needs, developing knowledge reporting for analysis, analyzing data to drive self-service initiatives, creating and maintaining self-service knowledge for users and L1 teams including alternative technologies (e.g. self-help videos, touch-less solution automation)
q Working with IT Knowledge leader(s) and business knowledge processes to develop systemic plans to address knowledge needs in our helpdesk operations team and develop strategic plans to increase knowledge usage to help improve helpdesk operations
q Responsible for analyzing operation metrics across various ticketing systems for improving incident / knowledge processes with vendors, L1/L2 Client Service teams as well as business application teams.
q Forecasting future trends with the intent to reduce incidents with proactive process improvements and reactive knowledge based reviews.
q Prepare and present scheduled Client Service L1 – L2 Dashboards/Metrics for internal and Business Leadership Operations Reviews with rigorous follow-up on for identified issues, evaluating root causes and proposed action plans to improve performance.
q Handle customer based escalations on helpdesk operations to resolution and long term improvements
- Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
- In-depth knowledge of the application development life cycle
- Strong communication collaboration skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work across organization boundaries and participate in cross-functional projects
- Ability to work in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a broad range of technology solutions to solve complex global application problems
- Demonstrated customer focus and evaluate decisions through the eyes of the customer
- Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
q Strong project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across technology and business functions with global diverse matrix teams
q Advanced analytic and problem solving skills with comparative analysis
q Excellent communication skills including collaborating with various functional and business teams to develop symbiotic knowledge relationships, and the ability to write in various formats to explain complex technical concepts in layman’s terms
q Strong resource management skills with proven global experience in managing resources in geographically dispersed teams
q Working knowledge of operational incident, knowledge and problem management processes
q Knowledge of data reporting tools such as datawarehouse or business intelligence platforms as well as strong MS Excel reporting based skills
q Ability to build/lead cross-functional team, engaging and influencing individuals at multiple levels within and external to the organization
q Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
q Strong passion to improve customer service and become an advocate for the customer
q HDI or ITIL Certification and Experience within Incident Process
q Project Management Experience with focus on delivering on-time with quality
Who We Are:
What We Do:
- A progressive IT and management firm that has maintained growth by providing consistent, and outstanding, customer services.
What We Offer:
- Grow the business of our clients.
- Bridge the gap between IT and the business we support.
- Focus on the vertical markets of manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and media.
- Hire team members who are managers, programmers, designers, analysts and engineers at the location sites of Fortune 1000 companies.
Click here to apply online
- Full time employment.
- Career advancement.
- Ongoing training.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
- 401K with Matching.
- Paid vacation/holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Resolvit, LLC - 2 years ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...