Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of intellectual instruction and work experience
Knowledge of POS software, hardware, customer relationship management software and retail business processes
Knowledge of project management and resource planning
A minimum of (4) years of experience in managing a help desk. Working experience with Heat Help desk software is a plus. Retail Technology experience is a plus.
Skill and Ability:
High degree of data accuracy and attention to detail.
Good interpersonal skills to interaction with POS vendor for problem resolution and business application modification
The responsibility of this position is to develop and lead a team of help desk professionals that deliver exceptional customer support to the entire organization. This position is the primary contact for all computer systems (Retail and Corporate) and communication issues. This person will manage a team of 6 Store System Support Specialists.
Manage a Help Desk operation for both the Customer Service Center (Corporate Office) and the Vitamin Shoppe stores.
• Build a highly talented and driven help desk which is focused on customer service and resolving technical issues.
• Work with the business owners and develop Service Level Agreements.
• Perform daily, weekly, and monthly analysis on Call Metrics and Help Desk tickets.
• Make recommendations for scheduling and staff modifications in order to maintain a high level of customer service.
• Create weekly reports on the number of calls received, tickets opened, tickets closed, abandon rates and deliver the reports to the management team.
• Escalate higher level issues to the appropriate person, coordinate any follow-up tasks, and communicate the final resolutions.
• Assist in the escalation of level three Retail Support issues and coordinate follow up with Epicor, field management, and the store.
• Create and implement communication guidelines for global issues for CSC and Retail.
• Perform analysis and devise long term resolutions on repeated issues.
• Train and Coach Help Desk Technicians to improve their technical skills.
• Assist in the creation of scripts to resolve issues for Level 1 support.
• Develop and institute standards and metrics for Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 support.
Performs other duties as required.
Direct supervisory responsibilities (train, promote, train, budget, discipline, schedule, develop, and measure performance) over (6) Store System Support Specialists.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes matching 401K, medical, dental insurance, vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, confidential employee assistance program, health advocacy program, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, paid holidays, associate discount, a credit union, an on-site gym and wellness programs.
Vitamin Shoppe helps vitamin-takers meet their recommended daily requirements. The fast-growing company sells vitamins, supplements, and...