We are a small business that supply IT services to various Fedreal agencies.
- Help Desk agents to take incoming calls on the helpdesk.
- Provides day-to-day customer contact; actively seeks resolution to customer problems with designated product/service lines.
- Interfaces with technical & in-house customer service personnel to determine exact nature of problem: implements remedial procedures.
- Documents problems & correction procedures.
- Ability to respond to & resolve customer inquiries.
- Ability to maintain log of customer inquiries/concerns.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines to respond to and/or research customer questions.
- Experience with Windows 2000, Outlook, and Active Directory.
- Basic desktop troubleshooting and Network troubleshooting required.
- Requirements Successful candidates will have strong PC & Network troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve basic to advanced hardware, software, and connectivity problems quickly.
- Must have strong customer relations skills.
- Must Pass a Background Check and Drug Screen.
- Must possess, or be able to qualify for, a government security clearance.
- Must be flexible to work any shift, nights and weekends
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).