PSA Healthcare is currently seeking a Help Desk Technician to join the IT team. This individual will have the opportunity to excel, grow and take on more challenges within PSA’s Application Development and Network Infrastructure and Support departments.
The ideal candidate should be a quick thinker and self-starter who will provide front line technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software. Critical for success is the ability to respond to help desk tickets and calls, troubleshoot and run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement the most appropriate solution.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Runs diagnostic programs to resolve problems and document troubleshooting procedures.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Train users and ensure issues have been resolved.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with remote workforce
- Run weekly helpdesk reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Write training manuals.
PSA Healthcare - 14 months ago