Infinite Campus Company Overview
Infinite Campus is a comprehensive, web-based K12 student information system with real-time access to special education, instruction, curriculum, assessment, state reporting and data warehousing functionality. For more than a decade, Infinite Campus has successfully implemented its solutions for customers of all sizes.
The helpdesk role is the point of contact for IT support. Ideal candidate will perform support for desktops, laptops, printers and cell phones. Individual will deal with all levels of technical knowledge. Ideal candidate will also be responsible for maintaining all documentation.
- Performs second level support for desktops, laptops, printers, and cell phones.
- Installs and troubleshoots various software packages including but not limited to: Windows 7, Mac OSX, 2010 Office, MS Project, Adobe Professional, Adobe Creative Suites, and Forefront Antivirus.
- Monitors and logs helpdesk calls that come in via phone, email, and helpdesk system.
- Updates and maintains hardware and software inventories.
- Update and maintain all customer documentation
- Ability to work with hardware and software vendors to resolve warranty repair issues.
- 1+ years related help desk experience
- PC desktop, laptop, Mac and peripheral hardware knowledge
- Windows Operating System (2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7), MS Office 2010
- Basic LAN troubleshooting skills a plus
- Experience with desktop imaging and application deployment
* If position performs job responsibilities directly for the Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) contracts, employee is required to pass a specified background screening; meeting the requirements of the BIE.
- Superior phone etiquette and ability to deal effectively with all levels of technical knowledge is necessary.
Infinite Campus - 11 months ago