Braun Intertec has an immediate opening for an IT Intern in our Bloomington office. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, strong customer service skills and a professional demeanor. The candidate will provide assistance, coordination, and follow up with users to provide them with new end user devices (PC, laptop, thin client) for our technology refresh project. This individual will also be asked to resolve complex problems related to desktop hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Provides comprehensive first-tier phone and in-person support for the efficient resolution of technology problems and requests for end-users.
- Accurately assesses and records problems using the Service Desk support ticketing system.
- Follow the Service Desk process to accurately inventory users current hardware and the allocated of new hardware to users as directed by the Service Desk team.
- Follow through to ensure all tasks are appropriately communicated and resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
- Imaging of new hardware devices following Service Desk process and procedures on imaging of devices.
- Maintenance and upgrading of computer systems
- Training staff and orienting them on how to use computer hardware and software systems
- Testing of computers and ensuring that computer systems are functioning properly
- Physical set up of computers and software system installation for various computer applications and programs
- Troubleshooting and solving network connectivity issues
- Remote network support including adding and subtracting network devices and users
- High school degree or equivalent
- Individual should also have strong team orientation, the ability to follow predefined support processes, and the initiative to propose improved efficiencies.
- Graduated from or currently enrolled in a 2 year technical program
- Mobile device support experience is a plus
Braun Intertec Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard