Imagine Learning is an educational software company that uses the power of imagination and technology to empower children all over the world. Ranked the 86th fastest-growing software company on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list in 2011, we’ve enjoyed year-over-year sustained revenue growth since our beginning in 2004. We work and play together—making videos, riding go-carts, playing foosball, and snacking. Our ping-pong tournaments are historic. For more information (and cool videos) about our culture and mission, check out http://www.refactortheworld.com .
The Helpdesk Technician is primarily responsible for providing Tier 1 local and remote support to Imagine Learning employees using Windows and Mac operating systems.
- High school diploma or GED
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent experience
- CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent experience
- MCSA certification or equivalent experience
- Basic troubleshooting of MS Office for Windows/Mac
- Typical setup and networking for Windows/Mac
- Six months’ prior experience in a helpdesk or technical support role
- At least two years’ experience PC/Mac hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Experience troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Active Directory/Exchange administration experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, and in-person
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Customer service orientation
- Self-starter, ability to prioritize the workload and not get frustrated with frequent interruptions
- Eager to learn new technologies and applications
Imagine Learning is your language and literacy solution, providing award-winning educational software to hundreds of thousands of students...