- Manages all aspects of infrastructure service delivery to support the business.
- Acts as senior level technician assisting and mentoring support personnel when issues exist and others are having trouble resolving. This includes any troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair. Provides support and guidance as needed to all remote locations and personnel.
- Ensures IT systems support appropriate availability, scalability, and performance. Implements a framework that promotes continual improvement through monitoring, preventative maintenance, and capacity planning.
- Continually improves internal infrastructure operations with a focus on service, efficiency and cost. Works closely with service providers to achieve the same.
- Responsible for providing an IT infrastructure that aligns with business needs, application requirements, and enterprise IT requirements. Evaluates business needs, establishes and communicates appropriate service levels, balancing needs and costs.
- Controls all security aspects related to both internal and external IT systems threats. Establishes and manages change and process standards to ensure a stable operating environment.
- Oversees the provision of critical and essential infrastructure services to locations enterprise wide.
- Identifies problems, conceive solutions, create business justification and execute solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Senior level management role within organization, requiring a Bachelor’s degree in I.T., Computer Science or related field. A Master’s Degree is preferred.12 years of broad IT experience designing and building IT infrastructure to support ERP applications, with at least 5 years management experience is required. Tier 1 ERP experience is strongly preferred. MCSE and Cisco CCNA is a plus. Demonstrated experience managing staff, vendors and projects. Expertise is required in managing in managing data centers, operations, local and wide area networks, server technologies, client/server, thin client, telecommunications, desktop, mobile, internet and connectivity, virus protection, email, wireless, backup/disaster recovery, security management, services procurement and provisioning network monitoring tools and advanced storage technologies.
Effective verbal and written communication is required with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and quality. Must have good analytical, statistical and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of current IT trends and their impact on business strategies.
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...