Americas Corporate Services Group is searching for an IT Infrastructure Architect Atlanta, GA.
The IT Infrastructure Architect is a champion in Infrastructure strategy and designer and implementer for IT infrastructure (Datacenter, Compute, Storage, Middleware, Network, Security, and Client) and will promote realignment, optimization and reuse of existing IT assets to design a path for IT infrastructure focusing on delivery of a high performing, reliable recovery, high availability that aligns IT solutions to business requirements.
Candidates must have:
A four year college degree
Experience in IT enterprise infrastructure design including data centers, servers, SAN’s and networks
Five to seven years’ experience with IT operations or systems support
Familiarity and/or experience with a majority of the following:
• Success with IT Infrastructure transformation and Datacenter migrations
• Multiple environments including A/S400, Windows, Linux, Mac, WAS, WebSPHERE
• Virtualization of servers and desktops (VMware, Citrix)
• ERP systems, particularly JDE E1
• SAN, DB2 and SQL Server, data backup/restoration, de-duplication
• Application integration, including integration of client-server and/or Web solutions to legacy and client-server architectures (e.g. IBM ESB, IBM CDC, Comm Server)
• Cisco networking, MPLS, VOIP, WAN acceleration
Experience with vender relations including Co-location and Managed Services
Message oriented middleware and service oriented type architectures, J2EE/EJB, EDI, XML, etc.
UML, Rational Rose, data modeling, data architectures, and enterprise architecture framework methodologies
Architecture design efforts and project teams for enterprise systems environments, and package implementations of industry standard packages
In addition to the above requirements, it is preferred that applicants will have:
An advanced degree
Energy management, BAM, BacNet or other facility control systems
Interface, Inc. - 16 months ago