Would you like to work with a team that consistently ships multi-million unit selling games? And be a part of creating something Epic ? If you answered yes to either of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our team, where everything we do is Epic .
Epic Games is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer whose primary focus will be on developing and implementing future IT infrastructure technologies, as well as providing both hardware and software support for servers, networking equipment, and storage within our corporate environment. This position will be minimally involved in end-user support, primarily on more complex issues that are beyond the expertise of the IT Technicians.
Some requirements and responsibilities of an IT Infrastructure Engineer are as follows:
- Proficient working with Windows Servers, Linux, web servers, load balancing technologies, Active Directory, IP Networking, network security, enterprise data storage, and Cisco networking and computing systems
- Experience having involvement in the growth and evolution of IT environments
- Professional experience scripting in python, perl, bash, or powershell
- Experience supporting software development and of the software development tool chain
- Experience setting up or managing build/compile farms or compute clusters
- Responsible for testing and evaluating new technologies and solutions to determine performance, reliability, and suitability for the Epic IT environment
- Must be proficient administering VMWare, and virtual server environments to include hardware, storage, and networking
- Experience working directly with technology partners support teams to resolve high level configuration issues or system bugs
- Experience providing high level technical support for end-users and outside partners. This support is typically for high-level issues, but may be for entry level issues if necessary
- Works directly with vendors, and makes approved purchases when needed
Epic Games - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard