Financial Home Equity Access is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Production Support Analyst. Genworth was a 2012 Top 2 Finalist for the SWEL awards, a 2011 SWEL awards nominee, and a top 10 Finalist for the SBJ Employer awards in 2009.
Genworth Financial Home Equity Access is a division of Genworth and is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help change the lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to exciting career opportunities. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do.
- Provide direction for and act as subject matter expert for deskside support activities in our Rancho Cordova and Irvine offices.
- Manage all server/network hardware located in our Rancho Cordova server room; includes racking/cabling new hardware, troubleshooting, monitoring, as well as other activities as needed.
- Administer all Rancho Cordova Windows servers.
- Own all IT infrastructure-related projects for our business unit and coordinate with resources/subject matter experts from our parent company or vendors as needed.
- Ensure all security policies related to our IT infrastructure are being enforced and provide input for new security policies.
- Bachelor’s degree (or proven relevant working experience).
- Proven experience troubleshooting and resolving complex technology issues.
- Broad working knowledge of IT infrastructure items including servers, networks, telephony solutions and PCs.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks/projects and then meet deadlines set by those estimates.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies; ability to identify issues/opportunities and recommend solutions, ideas and more efficient approaches.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management, as well as with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests and projects.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Physical / Mental Requirements:
- Relevant Network certifications (Cisco).
- Relevant Microsoft Windows certifications.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze data and information.
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 15 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....