PURPOSE: To provide high level and detailed Infrastructure designs which are in alignment with Enterprise Architecture principles and are fit for purpose.
Zensar Technologies is among the top providers of Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) globally. Following the acquisition of Akibia Inc. in 2010, Global IM is the largest practice of Zensar which delivers nearly one-third of Zensar global revenues. The IMS portfolio is very comprehensive and has offerings right from Data Center services (including break-fix maintenance services), End User Computing services, Security & Compliance services to Remote Infrastructure management services from Zensar numerous centers around the globe.
- Provide robust, fit for purpose high level and detailed technical designs for Infrastructure Development Engineers or suppliers to implement from.
- Be the design authority for Infrastructure products, systems and services.
- Assist Enterprise Architects and Solutions Architects in the production of RFI’s, RFP’s for Line of Business solutions or services.
- Assist Enterprise Architects and Solutions Architects in the product selection process for Line of Business applications to ensure proposed solutions adhere to Enterprise Architecture principles and are fit for purpose.
- Co-ordinate the work of other Infrastructure Lead Designers on large projects, where input from multiple designers is required to produce the overall infrastructure design.
- Documentation of requirements and involvement in technical product / service / supplier selection process.
- Research Infrastructure technologies that may be of benefit to the client and to ensure that own knowledge is relevant and up to date
- Work with Project Managers to produce agreed sets of deliverables, work to project plans and report progress.
- Input to, and review of IBC and PDR documents for all required Infrastructure components including cost and resource estimation.
- Maintenance of technology roadmaps
- Provide knowledge transfer to Infrastructure Development Team
Experience in a Financial Services environment or Insurance Market and the ability to travel to London infrequently.
Keyword: Infrastructure Design
- Track record of identifying and analyzing problems, identifying & evaluating options, deploying sound decision making skills.
- Proven track record of knowing what it takes to provide a consistently first class customer service internally and/or externally
- First class report writing skills, ability to develop and present ideas and reasoned arguments clearly and concisely to various audiences
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a confident and articulate presenter to internal/external audiences, exercising appropriate discretion in dealing with people from all levels of the Company
- Ability to build effective working relationships (internally/externally), establishing credibility amongst a wide and demanding client group (if applicable)
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data entry or data outputs
- Able to organize self (and others if applicable) including effective scheduling, prioritization and time management skills, completing tasks to tight deadlines. Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude
From: Zensar Technologies
Zensar Technologies is a global information technology services and business process outsourcer headquartered in Pune, India. It is a...