About this Opportunity:
The IT Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing and managing staff
and overall operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT infrastructure.
Responsibilities: Perform a variety of assignments associated with information technology and
management, including staff management, strategic planning, and project management.
Designing, maintaining, developing and evaluating all infrastructure systems, including LANs,
WANs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless implementations and help desk operations. The
Infrastructure Manager will also schedule and direct all activities to resolve hardware and
software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
Other Skills Required:
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field
- 8-10 years experience managing and delivering infrastructure design and operational excellence
- 3-5 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team
- Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols and standards, including but not limited to (Firewalls, Active Directory, Clustering, Virtualization)
- Microsoft Windows 2003 & 2008 OS , Active Directory 2003 & 2008, Microsoft Exchange 2003 & 2010, SharePoint 2007 & 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008
- Strong knowledge of local area network administration
- JDEdwards OneWorld CNC knowledge is not required but would be a benefit
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws such as Payment Card Industry Standards
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive
and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- Ability to make sound and logical judgments
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies
with 40 years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We
are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the
company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for
technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend