IT Infrastructure Project Manager
IT Infrastructure & Move Coordination Project Manager
General Project Management Skills:
• Working with project stakeholders develop business case, project charter and scope including goals & objectives, resource requirements, milestones and timelines.
• Applying the system development life cycle methodology as appropriate including internal project controls such as issues logs, business approvals and go-live check list.
• Developing a comprehensive project plan consisting of milestones, detailed deliverables, resource estimates, and schedules for each major phase of the project.
• Identifying, communicating and managing project risks escalating to IT management and project sponsors as needed.
• Managing cross-functional project teams including business analysts, technical staff, QA resources, business users and external resources.
• Tracking all project milestones, deliverables and project issues.
• Scheduling and coordinating project status meetings highlighting accomplishments, plans and project challenges to project team members and management ensuring cross-functional communication and issue resolution
• Develop and execute go-live checklists and post go-live support plans
• Work collaboratively with other Project Managers and IT Managers to manage project dependencies and leverage lesson
• Good understanding of all facets of IT Infrastructure build/installation concepts & tasks: Wide Area Networking, Local Area Networking, Wireless Networking, IP Telephony, space/power/cooling concepts, coordination and installation of network services, Audio/Visual/Telepresence installations, Digital Signage & Branding, Room Reservation Displays, etc.
• Ability to work with Departmental Move Captains to coordinate people moves from one location to the new facility: coordinate move dates, coordinate telephone number changes, coordinate creation of Room-based calendars (Outlook), etc.
• Ability to document & update various systems (Project Portfolio) and Financial reporting (actual vs. budget), and present project status/issues/risks at monthly Project Review meetings.
Infinix Corporation - 2 years ago