Vibrant ( www.vibrantmedia.com ) is the world’s leading provider of in-content contextual technology that gets brand content and advertising discovered across multiple platforms. With over 6,600 premium publishers and top brand advertisers, Vibrant reaches more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore, 2012). Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted, user-initiated campaigns, within relevant text and images. Vibrant was founded in 2000, headquartered out of New York with multiple offices throughout the United States and Europe. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Work” by Ad Age and Crain’s. Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award
Vibrant is seeking an Information Technology Intern to participate within the IT Department and assist the helpdesk support team. The intern will help support a Windows based server and desktop environment. The position is based in our NYC headquarters in Midtown. The position is based in our New York headquarters in Midtown and will work approximately 3 days a week with a possibility of increasing to 5 days, as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist the IT team in supporting its hardware, software, and end user environment
• Track all IT requests using the internal ticketing system
• Under the direction of IT Support team assist in troubleshooting and problem management of desktops, printers, servers, and office application issues
• Resolve incoming IT support requests and issues in a timely manner
• Perform all other duties assigned as part of a cooperative team effort
• Pursuing technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field of study
• Novice level experience and desire to learn and participate in some of the technologies including Windows Server 2008/2012, MS Office Suite 2010 and 2013, Microsoft CRM etc.
• Strong verbal, written, analytical, customer service and technical skills
• Organizational skills and attention to detail, with an ability to focus on assigned tasks
• Positive, self-confident, and professional disposition
• Self-starter, quickly grasps delegated tasks, and requires minimal supervision
• Commitment for approximately three months to work in a fast paced environment
• Flexible work schedule that permits participation for a partial or entire day within the regular working hours (9:00AM – 6:00PM)
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is a world leader in contextual technology aligning billions of words across the Internet with relevant...