This position will be responsible for developing, leading, and performing information technology (IT) audits and perform Sarbanes-Oxley IT controls testing. This position must be able to manage and conduct audits of general business and information technology functions in supporting the execution of the annual audit plan.
This position reports to Director of IT Audit.
- Auditing and Business Processes:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Company's clearing operations.
- Assist with updating and maintaining the audit universe and related risk assessments.
- Assist with the development of the audit plans, audit programs and SOX 404 test plans.
- Execute control testing and document results to support the internal audit plan and SOX 404.
- Communicate identified control deficiencies to management effectively.
- Maintain effective relationships with the internal and external contacts.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Information Technology Control Auditing:
- Evaluate the design, operational effectiveness and efficiency of IT control processes and procedures for various operational, financial and compliance processes.
- Provide recommendations to management based on observations and testing.
- Lead, perform and document all phases of IT audits including planning, fieldwork, reporting results and performing subsequent follow-up procedures.
- Coordinate documentation requests for internal and external auditing requests.
- Communicate IT concepts and risks to non-IT auditors and management
- 2-3 years of experience in IT audit function or experienced IT professional.
- Understanding of IT control processes including: information security, access controls, change management and IT operations among others.
- SOX IT Audit experience is a plus.
- CISA or similar certification is a plus.
- Programming, CAAT and database management skills are a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously.
- Travel 25-35 percent; including international travel.