Assist in the planning, execution and reporting related to individual Mead Johnson Nutrition (MJN) internal audits in IT, business process areas and perform SOX testing with limited supervision. Maintain objectivity and provide meaningful recommendations to management designed to improve internal controls and operational efficiencies.
As IT Internal Auditor:
This job posting indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
- Plan, organize and perform information systems audits by developing effective audit programs targeted at relevant risks in the IT and business process areas.
- Evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of all areas IT general controls, IT application controls throughout the business cycle.
- Proficient in using the data analytics software ACL (or similar SQL based tools) to provide data or reports.
- Evaluate results, synthesize audit findings and draft audit reports in a timely manner.
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and global Internal Audit team members to deliver results and support business performance.
- Participate in other company initiatives/projects as needed.
- Demonstrate integrity, effective communications, innovation, and excellence.
BS/BA in Information Systems, Accounting or equivalent
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) highly desired
3+ years’ experience in internal or external auditing, and or relevant experience.
Strong knowledge of IT audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods is required. Familiarity with the COBIT, COSO, ITIL and ISO 27001/27002
Experience in data analytics using ACL (or similar SQL based tool) in a SAP R/3 environment is strongly preferred. Knowledge of SAP security, automated controls and change management is preferred. Experience in SAP GRC Access Control is a plus. Excel/Word/PowerPoint capability required.
Strong analytical and decision making skills
Ability to excel in multi-tasking environment
Able to work independently
Able to interact with all level of management
Good interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
Domestic/international travel required (15–30%)
23-Aug-2013, 3:06:21 PM
Mead Johnson Nutrition - 7 months ago
Mead Johnson Nutrition helps babies grow up healthy. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing nutritional products for...