IT StudentInternship Position in Northfield Office
Gettraining, hands-on business and IT experience!
Casino Careers Online, the largest niche job board in the Gaming/Hospitality & Technology Industry, is looking to identify aIT Senior StudentInternto work with our Information Technology Manager.
This is a Part Time opportunity(15 - 20hours a week)- Preferably 4 - 5 hours a minimum of three (3) days per week.
The primary goal of the Intern is to provide customer support, resolve technical issues for those who use the Casino Careers website, and help with the advancement of the Casino Careers website.
This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking an entry level position in the Information Technology field and wants to gain valuable experience in website development, human resources, and marketing, with the potential to become full-time.
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with Web Development and a willingness to advance their skills
- Creative and Innovative
- Able to resolve technical issues with computer hardware, software, and assist clients and job seekers with technical problems over the phone and/or email.
- Able to keep up with the ever-changing technology world
- Works with the IT Manager and Casino Careers staff members with IT-related issues
- Monitors website and reports any irregularities in the processes or navigation issues
- Evaluates and completes link exchange requests as appropriate
- Monitors search engine rankings and works on social media marketing campaigns
- Assists in development of Casino Careers website, suggesting new features to improve user experience and assisting in the testing and implementation of these features
- Resolves Job Seeker and Employer questions/problems and provides needed assistance
- Other duties as assigned
CasinoCareers.com - 8 months ago
Since its inception, Casino Careers has provided recruitment services to hundreds of gaming properties & companies and placed thousands...