Summer 2013 Internship Program in Information Technology
Invesco in Houston is offering the following Summer Internships in the IT area.
We are seeking candidates who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or any other IT focused area. These positions are for candidates interested in an internship within the Applications and Internet/ Web Development space.
Positions available are:
1. eTechnology Intern with knowledge of web development (Ref.# 002QM)
2. Business Intelligence Intern with knowledge and understanding of SQL, systems analysis and software development lifecycle (Ref.# 002QQ)
3. Developer Intern with training and knowledge in VB.NET and SQL (Ref. # 002QS)
You can reference more details for each position by looking at the specific job descriptions on our career site, or if you are open to any of the positions, please apply here.
Minimum requirement to apply:
- Must be an actively enrolled college student (rising junior or senior).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above is required
As one of the largest independent global investment managers, Invesco Ltd. is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their...