IT Manager Job Posting
A leader in the construction services field, headquartered in Nassau County, is seeking a talented and dynamic IT Manager to join our team.
In this newly created position, you will plan, coordinate, design, and implement all IT-related activities. You will work closely with management to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective solutions for all aspects of our organization. You will also define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Maintain a high degree of ownership in all matters within the IT infrastructure.
- Maintain all aspects of the IT infrastructure including servers, switches, desktop systems, storage devices, printers, client systems, software, and peripherals.
- Perform hardware, software, and compliance audits.
- Proactively monitor the entire IT environment for faults and warning conditions.
- Ensure data and systems remain safe, secure, and backed up.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage help desk and technical support for internal and field staff.
- 5+ years related work experience in networks, software, and hardware.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems/MIS, or Computer Science.
We offer a competitive salary and good benefits package, including healthcare and paid time off.
Interested candidates, please forward resume/salary requirements
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Founded in 1998, Tenzing is a managed IT services provider that specializes in hosting enterprise-class SaaS and Ecommerce applications....