A leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its Business Consulting Team. With more than 1,900 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting is seeking 5 new IT Managers, one for each of the following locations:
IT Managers will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Experience should include one or more of the following :
Responsibilities include :
- IT operations
- Solution architecture
- Enterprise architecture & infrastructure
- IT assessment & strategy development
- IT performance improvement & cost reduction
- Business/IT Transformation Program/Project Management – e.g., ERP
- IT merger integration & carve-out
- Providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues
- Determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches
- Evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables
- Effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- PMP certification a plus
- Previous experience with a reputable Professional Services firm highly preferred
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Alvarez & Marsal - 7 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...