The Enterprise Business Partner Manager role will be charged with leading a team that addresses Communication, Advocacy of Change and Resistance to, Coaching of Personnel, and Key Liaison Relationship Building. This Change Leadership position will include an audience of Business Leadership, Users and Super Users to ultimately address User Experience to maximize employee engagement. A key activity of this position delivers the strategy, direction and changes that occur at all levels. This position will work closely with the IT Process Groups (Transform, Sustain, and Operations) and third party consultants to ensure alignment and a uniform approach to communication to reinforce a learning culture. This opportunity requires a passion for excellence and requires outstanding communication skills both written and verbal to work with all levels of the corporation. The successful candidate will drive to a goal of and drive faster adoption in the end leading to higher utilization and competency of Cameron personnel.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Working closely with Optimus, Business, and IT leadership to understand the status and direction of all business processes and systems.
• Act as direct liaison with the business community and other teams to ensure business requirements; deadlines and priorities are clear and communicated.
• Lead the use of our social media effort (Linx) across the organization to assist the super users with questions and issues users have in their process functions.
• Responsible for providing a continuous learning environment for the Super User community.
• Provides input and consults with business leaders regarding business strategies, the capabilities of the existing systems, and filling any gaps or shortfalls.
• Conduct face to face and virtual conferences to influence the Super User organization as a matrix/connected group.
• Engage in the Business Process Committees (BPC) from a leadership role to provide direction and guidance.
• Generate learning material with our Process Learning group to continuously improve the Super Users and Users in their competencies.
• Create, reinforce, or modify Cameron standards, processes and procedures in accordance with policies set forth by management.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to lead/manage multiple assignments, projects and people to a successful completion.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
• 10+ years of Business or Employee Relations experience is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in either Business or Liberal Arts.
• Understanding of the standard business processes and roles associated.
• Ability to perform detailed analysis of business requests and direct the interaction between teams.
• A strong/solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
• Previous change management experience.
Cameron - 16 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...