Endo is a US-based diversified healthcare company that is redefining healthcare value by finding solutions for the unmet needs of patients along care pathways for pain management, pelvic health, urology, endocrinology and oncology. Through our operating units: AMS®, Endo Pharmaceuticals®, HealthTronics® and Qualitest®, Endo is dedicated to improving care through a combination of branded products, generics, devices, technology and services.
We are currently seeking an IT Application Manager. The Commercial Business Application Manager will design and help develop applications used by the Branded Pharma Commercial organization. This role typically works with internal customers and vendors to develop systems to required specifications. Utilizing a wide range of technical knowledge, the Manager would perform necessary analysis and design tasks related to the development of the applications and their components.
The application Manager would be responsible for understanding customer needs, compliance requirements and security considerations while designing solutions that allow customers to effectively perform business functions within Sales, Marketing, Managed Market and all supporting areas like Sales Training, Marketing Services and Commercial Analytics. This would involve performing system and network modelling, analysis and planning to implement solutions that will meet business needs within budget guidelines.
- Work with all departments within Commercial business and the client facing IT teams to develop solutions by evaluating new applications, testing and modifying existing applications.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work. Translate requirements to internal information technology teams to successfully implement.
- Help analyze existing commercial IT applications & support environment to detect critical deficiencies, and effect solutions for improvement and tighter integration.
- Build out and manage change processes used across the Commercial applications within the context of the enterprise change control processes.
- Work with Application Architect and review current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic objectives of Commercial customers and make appropriate changes to integrate with other business applications.
- Analyze and learn technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the Commercial organization.
- Manage resource availability and assign tasks to resources assigned for one or more development projects.
- Ensure that the team follows corporate SDLC process and performs proper analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and other operational processes.
- Help in evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- This will be a working manager role; technical mentoring of personnel along with application development and maintenance work will be expected.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Five to seven years of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
- Knowledge of Branded Commercial systems and business processes
- Five years’ experience developing and supporting Commercial applications
- Works well with others.
- Is a respected leader.
- Remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor choice; is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Displays intellectual integrity.
- Is motivated by long-term results
- Hands on experience in multiple, diverse technologies such as SQL Server, Mac OS X, ASP.Net, HTML, Java Script, XML, XSL, Visual Studio, SharePoint and others.
- Experience in implementing version control within products such as Subversion, GIT or Visual SourceSafe.
- Experience with commercial packages such as Salesforce.com, VEEVA, APPATURE, Model N
- Knowledge of supporting applications for remote computing users is a plus.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies.
- Understanding of the enterprise's political climate and how to navigate the political waters
Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities
Endo Pharmaceuticals - 10 months ago
Endo Health Solutions, formerly known as Endo Pharmaceuticals, wants the pain to end, preferably through the drugs it acquires and markets....