The IT Manager is responsible for all information technology and communications functions and equipment provided by WMATA at the MACS-OCC. The IT Manager manages application servers; enterprise applications; domain/user maintenance; networking components; telecommunications infrastructure; proprietary and nonproprietary applications; and desktop support. The IT Manager coordinates directly with all QA and Service Delivery Contractor IT staff and WMATA IT staff on the appropriate interfaces (including but not limited to WEB & IVR). Extensive knowledge of all applications is required and continuing education on all elements of the IT environment is required. The IT Manager monitors all equipment and troubleshoots all areas of concern when required, and serves as the primary liaison to IT vendors, the MACS-OCC Contractor’s IT corporate support team, and WMATA. Duties include but are not limited to interacting with WMATA and other contractors on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues, including after-hours, weekend, and remote support for other MetroAccess contractors that need access to MACS-OCC systems. Support is required 24x7x365. The current IT functions are performed by a full time Director of IT with a dedicated IT staff and full & active utilization of contractor corporate support.
Some specific responsibilities include:
· Desktop Support for MACS-OCC
· Active Directory Maintenance for the domain (includes QA and Service Delivery window dispatchers, employee (driver) managers, manifest reconcilers, SMS, Road Supervisors, and other staff as required)
· Trapeze User Maintenance
· Interfacing with WMATA IT (i.e., provide information for Avaya, CMS and NICE
· Weekly Report creation for Trapeze
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· In addition to experience with Trapeze PASS, also Crystal Reports, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL database management, Microsoft Office Professional applications, MCSE.
· Proficient in support of all Windows desktop OS- XP, Vista, Windows 7
· Proficient in support of Windows Server 2003 & 2008 Active Directory
· Proficient in support of Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server
· Remote support tools experience (Kaseya, Remote Desktop, DameWare, PCAnywhere)
· Firewall administration experience (Cisco)
· WAN/VPN experience (Cisco, Juniper)
· Microsoft SQL2000/2005 database management & query writing
· Experience in Telecom System administrative support
· Experience in network administration
· Experience in database management
As a minimum, the individual must have a Bachelors degree from accredited college or university in IT-related discipline, or five (5) years of progressive, related experience in applications implementation, support, and training. Experience with transportation-related applications, especially Trapeze PASS, is required.
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: Scheduling staff.