MVM, Inc., a government contractor with headquarters in Ashburn, VA, has an immediate need for a “hands-on, roll up the sleeves” IT Manager. This is an ideal position for an experienced technical candidate ready to take the next step into a management role.
This position has overall responsibilities for managing the daily IT operations, advising and establishing policies, and managing IT team members. Other primary duties include:
Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor’s Degree and 7-10 years related IT experience. Qualifications include:
- Collaborating with technology stakeholders to implement cost-effective solutions;
- Monitoring and meeting department expense and budget requirements;
- Designing and maintaining a LAN, server and firewall infrastructure with 99.9% uptime and high levels of security;
- Manage technical resources and perform “hands-on” troubleshooting and solutions;
- Administering and supporting Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense, ADP, MS SQL Reporting Services, MS Sharepoint and various interfaces with other 3 rd party products;
- Maintaining quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing service issues; and recommending system improvements;
- Creating Virtualized Server farm utilizing VM Ware servers and Hyper V servers;
- Managing vendors and 3 rd party auditors; and
- Handling system and building security.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with software systems, including MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint and MS Exchange (2010);
- Strong knowledge of CISCO switches and routers; Network Infrastructure; Client/Server Environments; Network Load Balancing; and LANs/WANs;
- Strong knowledge of WINS; DHCP; DNS and Dynamic DNS; File; Print; VPN; IIS 5.0; MS Outlook Web Access; MS Project; MS Exchange; MS Active Directory; and Back Office;
- Experience planning and building internet, DNS/DHCP, LAN, VLAN, wireless and IP addressing schemes and administering domain controllers and a Windows 200 domain forest and trees.
- MCITP, MCSE, MCM, MCA or other related Microsoft certifications;
- CCNA or other related Cisco certifications.
MVM offers a comprehensive and competitive pay and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resumes and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance Management, Project Management, Coaching, Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven, Developing Budgets, Foster Teamwork; Handles Pressure; Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
Monster - 14 months ago
Need a secret agent, man? Founded in 1979 by three former US Secret Service agents, MVM provides security staffing and consulting services,...