Job Title |
: Manager, IT
IT manager will be responsible for managing and supporting IT operations. This candidate must develop knowledge of many different functional groups within the company and be able to support their requirements within the limitations and schedules while facilitating communications with those groups.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Network and Firewall management
- Works on day-to-day issues and troubleshooting as required and address unexpected outages.
- Develop IT strategy and policy for efficient IT operations at all NeoPhotonics sites world wide
- Managing Windows servers and desktops
- MS Exchange and Active Directory
- Supporting routers, switches and firewalls
- Working with company executives to plan and implement upgrades and enhance existing IT infrastructure
- Support firewall, VPN and auditing systems, including administration and interoperability of multiple different firewall and VPN technologies.
- Manage disaster recovery plans
- Support for all network and security related issues.
- Understanding of vulnerability analysis, network defense, and auditing processes.
- Monitor network using Network Management tools
Requirements and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry
- Familiar with Microsoft technology
- Must have experience with Cisco network equipment, switch, router
- Experience working on a team and as a sole IT contributor
- Experience supporting Windows Servers and Desktops
- In depth understanding of AD, WINS, DNS and DHCP
- MS Exchange and Active Directory support
- Strong network troubleshooting skills
- SAN and Virtualization knowledge
- ERP and manufacturing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Certifications such as MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, MCP strongly preferred
- Clear understanding of Enterprise security policies
- Experience with Linux or UNIX administration
Job Location: SV
NeoPhotonics Corporation - 13 months ago
NeoPhotonics is a leading provider of photonic integrated circuit-based modules, components and subsystems for use in optical communications...