Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED…
…an IT Manager with a track record of success leading his/her department. In this role you will plan, assign and monitor the work of the IT Personnel providing services to various departments as well as train, supervise and evaluate section personnel. You will be responsible for directing and participating in the development of operating policies and procedures for the IT department. You will also direct the work staff, monitor and evaluate requests for assistance to identify the software application and hardware needs.
- Evaluate and respond to systems, programming service and project requests from departments.
- Assign department staff /assist department in procuring IT systems and programming staff for programming projects.
- Analyze current and future IT information system user needs; develop projections and plans for implementation of new and revised applications and technologies.
- Recommend new and revised technologies for implementation by department or throughout the distribution centers.
- Estimate time and cost factors for change, prepare specifications and evaluate proposals, services, software and supply of equipment.
- Coordinate activities and problem solving efforts of department staff; work with departmental users and managers to encourage coordination efforts.
- Identify IT needs and problems in client departments; gather information necessary for long range planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer information systems or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in related IT field
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work as individual or as a team
- Ability to work in an international IT environment
- Experience supervising staff and providing support to users and information systems which are similar in nature and complexity to those operated by distribution centers.
- Experience acting as an IT Service Account Manager for our internal customer .
- Experience as an IT Application Specialist including the design of processes, programs, management of systems and programming projects .
- Combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to employment standards listed above which provide the required knowledge and abilities.
- Knowledge of practices and principles of personnel management and budget administration.
- Knowledge of practices and principles of systems and procedures analysis and design applied to IT systems .
- Knowledge of application and solution development procedures.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Visual C#,.net, HTML5- web dev. tools and languages
- Microsoft Foundation Workflow system
- MS SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft BI, Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL 2008
- Microsoft Active Directory
Click here to apply online
- US Citizenship is required.
- This position requires occasional travel, domestic & international, of 25% or less.
Resolvit, LLC - 16 months ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...