This is a leadership role at Prime, requiring the ability to manage a team of Data Management, Data Quality and Data Integration resources. Your team is responsible for the overall design, delivery and support of all data management solution developed at Prime. As manager you will be expected to oversee programs/projects and assigned team members in concert with other departments to define and meet the overall work requirements in terms of scope, quality, budget, and schedule, following company standards and procedures. This role works closely with our business partners and requires an ability to guide and set expectations with a diverse cross-section of the organization.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Accountable for insuring the data management team is documenting, communicating, and managing, within Prime’s standards, the timely success of projects and work efforts.
- Consult with business users to analyze current operations or production issues and identify areas where data management development or changes are needed. Review development design and functional specifications with business users to ensure that they are in compliance with the business requirements. Periodically meet with business users to assess customer satisfaction.
- Review project plans per business requirements to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project(s).
- Confer with team members to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority. Provide less experienced staff with access to senior level technical staff for technical assistance.
- Perform tactical planning to effectively utilize team members to address Prime’s business requirements.
- Represent and promote the IT department on interdepartmental planning and development teams.
- Ensure effective utilization of and compliance to departmental and company defined processes, procedures and standards.
- Manage the human resource processes for the department. Provide the tools, professional development opportunities, and working environment needed for the staff to be effective, productive and grow within Prime. Develop employee performance objectives and communicate to employees. Provide feedback and coaching to enable staff to meet objectives.
- Other duties as assigned
· BA or BS in Business or Computer Science
· Applied understanding of Data Governance and Data Management practices
· Proven capabilities in an application/integration development environment running relational databases i.e. DB2 / Oracle and Java applications
· 8 years managing application teams with staffing of 10 or more.
· 2+ years experience implementing Enterprise MDM solutions in a lead role
· 10+ years experience in a wide range of IT roles with exposure to a variety of technologies and applications.
- Prior experience with the design and development of MDM solutions using Informatica and/or IBM technology stacks
- Practiced with the use of both agile and waterfall SDLC models
- Prior MDM experience within a HealthCare environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience writing proposals and giving presentations to senior leadership
Prime's fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in the health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing and team-oriented company, apply to Prime today and start making a difference.
We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Prime Therapeutics - 2 years ago
Prime Therapeutics (Prime) is a thought leader in pharmacy benefit management. We help clients make smart health care management decisions...