NorthShore Resources, Inc. is seeking an IT Network Consultant to join our growing team! This project is located in the beautiful Twin Cities.
Duties will include:
- Documenting all tasks performed to offer a transparent look at activities performed regarding user access offering accountability, address access requests in a timely manner and provide superior customer service on each issue.
- Process access requests submitted through the BMC Remedy ticketing system and IAM SharePoint sites; however this may also include via telephone, email, or walk-up requests.
- Operate using best practices for on- boarding, modification and termination of user accounts in various platforms
- Adhere to company's Information Security Policies, standards, and best practice methods to accomplish daily tasks
- Audit/report on multiple applications to ensure compliance to standards and Service Level Agreements
- Follow workflow concepts to provide a standard, enterprise-wide provisioning and de-provisioning of identities within the organization
- Adapt to a rapidly changing process based work environment
- Audit and maintain user profiles associated with various systems
- Works with application and business owners to develop effective and efficient provisioning processes and/or improve existing processes
- Responsibly utilizes privileged access to execute job functions in accordance with policies and procedures
- Document steps taken to resolve issues
- Keep procedural documentation up-to-date
- Performs related functions and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned or required.
Knowledge of the following applications:
- A minimum of 2 years of providing access management or related IT service-level experience. Working knowledge and experience of systems, development, network and security technologies
- Ability to consistently process at least 40 access requests per day
- Understanding of ticket resolution processes in BMC Remedy
- Understanding of working with list items in Microsoft SharePoint sites
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange user account data, account setup and account disablement processes
- Knowledgeable and experienced in current Microsoft Windows client architecture and working
- Microsoft suite of applications,
- Remote control software (including RDP and Citrix),
- UNIX/Linux user account administration,
- General understanding of at least 4 of the following applications and/or processes:
- Webex user account management
- Siebel user account management
- MFG/Pro user account management
- UNIX user account management
- Granting and removing user access to Active Directory security groups
- Setting up new, or changing access permissions to Microsoft Exchange 2010 shared mailboxes and distribution lists
Founded in April 2000, NorthShore Resources is a leading provider of Information Technology consulting services. Centrally located in...