The primary responsibilities are to support the implementation efforts, maintain the OnBase software on Scott & White's servers, and monitor the daily operation of the servers. The OnBase Application Support is instrumental in ensuring the ECM system will store and deliver content to Epic and other business applications from a wide variety of devices. The OnBase Application Support will audit, analyze and assess the integrity of the data being managed by the OnBase software. This position will work with a number of key technical team members to ensure project success and support the infrastructure of the OnBase systems at Scott & White, and will perform business analysis and solution design under the direction of the ECM Manager.
* Installs, configures, and maintains the OnBase software to ensure delivery of required services that meet performance requirements.
* Works with business partners and technical team to define, document, and review requirements to support new projects involving OnBase/ECM systems.
* Manages and deploys updates and new releases to existing server and client installations frequency determined by the project team.
* Establishes a baseline for system performance. Regularly monitor system performance and determine the cause of an unexpected decrease in performance.
* Works with Windows Administrators to ensure regular updates to the servers are aligned with the compliance policies.
* Conducts regular reviews of the OnBase servers to identify real and/or potential weaknesses.
* Verifies that the OnBase processing is completed every day. Troubleshoot and resolve errors that occur during operational system use.
* Uses capacity planning and server sizing to assess hardware needs and ensure that Scott & White has the hardware required to support excellent end-user application response times.
* Prepares and presents deliverables to project teams.
* Provides daily operational reports to project and operational leadership.
* Works collaboratively with internal departments, external partners, and vendors to obtain, document, and implement system services and security using best practices.
* Modifies the OnBase processes to fit the organization¿s system needs, as necessary, performing tasks such as creating new policies and procedures surrounding the use of OnBase systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Prior experience in supporting Windows servers, preferably in a VM environment.
* Broad functional knowledge of Windows/NT Infrastructure, network topologies and solutions architecture.
* Exposure to and essential knowledge of scanning/capture technologies and image processing.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access).
* Delivers customer-oriented service excellence.
* Self-motivates to identify and resolve issues, and advance personal knowledge.
* Passion for detail-oriented problem solving, Root Cause Analysis, and the ability to follow standard methodologies for troubleshooting and development.
Under minimal supervision, provides solutions for Enterprise Management System (PeopleSoft) applications or large clinical-based enterprise applications in the areas of support, training, standard operating procedures, configuration, security, enhancements, implementations, upgrades, reporting, interfaces, integration, testing. Must have experience with Data Warehouses, HTML, Sequel, and Oracle-based products, Java Script, SQR and reporting tools.
COORDINATE EVALUATION AND ANALYSIS OF CUSTOMER IT REQUESTS TO EVALUATE CLIENT NEEDS AND IMPLEMENT IT SOLUTIONS IN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO SUPPORT THE DEPARTMENT'S AND SCOTT & WHITE'S CORE BUSINESS.
*Responds to department's requests and conducts initial visits for new services in a timely manner.
*Analyzes or oversees analysis based on initial visit and client interviews using department resources, tools, and procedures.
*Working with customer and assigned analyst, analyzes customer needs to determine requirements and issues in a timely manner.
*Leads project development in compliance with customer needs and IT standards.
*Communicates with appropriate parties in a timely manner.
COORDINATES SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATIONS AND UPGRADES IN SUPPORT OF IS DEPARTMENT AND SCOTT & WHITE CORE BUSINESSES.
*Oversee and/or complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
*Oversee and/or conducts appropriate testing and documents testing results.
*Oversee and/or resolve identified testing issues.
*Oversee and/or document project issues and notify appropriate parties in a timely manner.
*Oversee and/or provide training in a clear, concise and professional manner.
*Oversee and/or participates as assigned in go live event planning and execution.
MANAGES SMALL SCALE TO MODERATELY COMPLEX PROJECTS TO ENSURE QUALITY AND TIMELY IMPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
*Assigns, schedule and manage proper staff and resources necessary to complete projects within required timeframes.
*Interfaces with other departments, including IS areas, to obtain needed resources to complete projects within expectations and timeframes in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
*Manages work plan and project steps using established tools and procedures to meet committed time frames and project milestones.
*Monitors project status, provides periodic status reports and resolves project problems and issues in a timely manner.
*Serves as liaison between end users, project team members, and other IS resources as required in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
*Serves as liaison between S&W and vendor. Provides immediate notification to management and vendor as required to respond to issues and problems.
PROVIDES TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, AND ASSISTANCE TO USERS AS REQUIRED.
*Monitor help desk ticket queue.
*Work with end user and others as appropriate to clarify issue or request.
*Complete necessary tasks as required to resolve the users problems or request.
*Reassign to appropriate team as required in a timely manner.
*Appropriately escalate issues in a timely manner (vendor, management, etc.)
MAINTAIN DOCUMENTATION IN AN ACCURATE AND TIMELY MANNER.
*Maintain help desk software (Remedy tickets) in a timely manner insuring tickets are acknowledged, updated with current status, and closed as appropriate.
*Maintain project lists insuring that all projects and status updates are included as appropriate.
*Maintain project related documentation as assigned.
*Maintain activity logs as requested.
*Maintain system documentation including support policies and procedures as directed.
FULFILLS PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, CONTINUING EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS TO MAINTAIN REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS.
*Remains current with technology trends and innovations.
*Attends classes for continuing education of current innovations in information technology as made available.
*Participates in mentoring activities and classes provided by Scott and White.
*Researches documentation to gain knowledge and remain current in assigned area.
PERFORMS OTHER POSITION APPROPRIATE DUTIES AS DIRECTED IN A COMPETENT, PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS MANNER.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY:
*An Associate's degree (two-year program) or equivalent formal training program.
*A Bachelor's degree (e.g., BA, BS, BSN, BSW) preferred.
*Two to three years experience in an information systems organization or working with large systemwide business applications. Must have experience with Data Warehouses, HTML, Sequel, and Oracle-based products, Java Script, SQR and reporting tools.
*Three to five years experience in Health Care arena and/or higher education settings preferred.
*Ability to configure applications according to vendor protocols required.
*Good project management skills required.
*Ability to lead a project team, managing employees, and technical issues.
*Knowledge of applications protocols & problem solving methods used to solve system problems.
Experience: 2+ Years
Your application is evaluated based on experience, education and skills. Upon review, you may be contacted to undergo a knowledge-based assessment.
Department: CorpSv Phoenix
Standard Hours Per Week: 40