This position manages a cross-functional team consisting of IT production support, vendor management, IT change management, release management, system analysis, and deployment. This requires collaborating with a wide variety of technical and business stakeholders to establish the vision for overall quality in file processing, documenting procedures, and implementing automated changes leading to increased productivity and accuracy.
- Design, implement, and maintain an IT Operations framework that supports the products and services provided to our internal and external partners. Successfully elicit all forms of requirements (e.g. functional, performance, usability, compliance, regulatory, technical) from appropriate parties.
- Lead teams in project delivery and technical solutions. Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur. Coach staff and drive performance by setting clear goals and lead collaborative achievements. Mentor development and support teams by guiding approaches and insights into IT Operations architecture.
- Understand and manage to deadlines, cost constraints, and impact on other teams, and make resource and architectural trade-offs based on those factors. Present technical issues and their impact to management while effectively building and maintaining a network of key contacts across the company to leverage and achieve results.
- Lead and facilitate rapid production response sessions with company and client representatives in attendance. Manage delivery of multiple projects and collaborate with other solution delivery teams.
- Responsible for automating process, procedure and changes. Success will include migrating from a highly manual environment to one of automation.
- Collaborate heavily with the senior management team and customers (current and potential) to communicate proposed solutions.
- Experience and working knowledge of SharePoint, Automation tools, SQL spotlight (preferred).
- Comprehensive understanding of the organization's technical applications and tools as well as an in-depth knowledge of systems important to the organization (API’s and MS SQL Server tools).
- 5 years of experience in managing and leading teams (full-time employees and contractors), with a demonstrated expertise in navigating through complex and cross-functional organizations. Specific focus on building, delivering and maintaining mission critical, 24x7 production systems is required.
- Facilitation, interpersonal skills, consensus building skills, and effective decision making required.
- Must be able to present technical concepts, diagrams, and other technical assets to business partners, managerial and technical audiences. Excellent documentation skills for defining and producing technical and functional specifications.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, and to prioritize own work and meet deadlines.
- Recognize and resolve ambiguous and conflicting objectives.
- Advanced degree preferred and Bachelor’s degree required in fields related to information technology, business management or related area.
- 2-5 years of experience managing vendors, vendor managed software applications, and system administrators of the applications.
Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc., was founded in 2001 by a group of seasoned consumer financial services managers. The team has extensive...