The Portfolio Manager at Iberdrola Renewables will be responsible for all aspects of IT Project Management, Governance, and Relationship management. This individual will work closely with both local and global customers, driving project scope and requirements and seeing those initiatives through to completion. This person will be responsible for budget management, reporting, and KPI/SLA creations around key infrastructure and business systems. They will be the primary interface with the business to develop SOW’s, driving budgets and resource requirements across both infrastructure and business system areas.
- Working closely with internal customers to create business cases to justify investments
- Managing multiple projects in terms of reporting, goal creation and adherence, and risk/issue assessments
- Developing IT Governance requirements and processes in conjunction with global Iberdrola standards
- Ability to track budgeted spend to ensure budget adherence
- Interfacing with vendors to receive best pricing on goods and services, and grade those vendors on quality.
- Managing core vendor relationships.
- Strong attention to detail
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study, such as Business; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of project management and team lead experience
- 3 years experience writing business cases, both quantitative and qualitative, supporting IT Portfolio Management initiatives
- Strong background in developing and validating estimates and work plans
- Experience conducting technology assessment and/or improving the business value of IT
- Strong Microsoft Office, especially MS Project and Excel.
Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background and reference check, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the U.S., and in some cases, a credit check. A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. A Motor Vehicle (MVR) check will be administered when a prospective employee will be regularly using a company vehicle. Iberdrola Renewables is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience using Clarity or other PPM tools
- Experience with various SAP modules, including SRM
- Experience with SAP reporting or ancillary reporting tools
- Strong Information Technology background
- Experience with Regulatory bodies/rule sets, including SOX, NERC, FERC, etc.