IT Process Analyst
- Requisition #: 202939056
- Job Category: Information Systems
- Operation: SCS Alpha IT WMS Applications GA
- Job Group: FT Supervisor
- Job Grade: 20D
- Job Code: 4349
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: ALPHARETTA, GA 30005 - Morris Road Location
Are you looking to launch your Information Technology career? If so, then UPS is the place for you!
UPS is now recognized as a technology company spending more than $1 billion a year on information technology. UPS provides its customers unparalleled capability in tracking and distribution intelligence. This technological infrastructure also enables UPS to provide fully integrated Web-enabled, business-to-business solutions.
UPS Information Services, a leader in information technology, is currently seeking career-minded individuals to join our team. If you are highly motivated with a degree in Computer Science or related discipline, then UPS is a great place for you to advance your career.
The IT Process Analyst performs business aligned, time bound activities. He/She participates in the development, maintenance, and implementation of Information Services (I.S.) standards and initiatives. This position interacts with end users to contribute to the development and documentation of solutions. He/She contributes to the project life cycle stages from initial kickoff through implementation. This position participates in building and maintaining cross-functional relationships. He/She contributes to the education and guidance for others on standards and methodology.
Contributes to Development of Process Improvements, Methods, & Standards
Designs and Develops Documentation
- Assists with gathering metrics to support the achievement of business and team objectives.
- Provides input on standards and process areas to improve performance.
- Records hardware and software standards and IT methodologies (i.e., Appian and Enterprise Technology Hub Database) to comply with established policies.
- Participates in identifying opportunities for best practices and process improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contributes in the support of program and control boards to monitor project progression.
- Contributes in the compilation of systems results to compare with previous submissions.
- Communicates effectively with associates to provide appropriate information.
Primary Skill: Microsoft Office
- Translates complex technical information into clear, concise documents for targeted audiences to enhance readability and increase understanding.
- Creates graphics to aid targeted audiences in understanding the documented material.
- Designs and writes documentation on selected media to provide instructional information.
- Collaborates with technical resources to improve document quality and usability.
Maintains internal documentation library to provide special documentation services.
Web Development Technologies - Beginner
Visual Basic .NET - Beginner
Technical Knowledge of Hardware & Software - Intermediate
Microsoft Office - Advanced
The desired IT Process Analyst will possess Bachelors’ and Masters’ degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or related field or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- 6 months to 1 year of MS Project and SharePoint experience.
UPS - 24 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...