IT Procurement Analyst, NJ
Seeking an IT Procurement Analyst, Secaucus, NJ
BridgeView IT is seeking a IT Procurement Analyst, for a 2 month + opportunity with one of our top clients. This role is located in Secaucus, NJ . Ideal candidate will be responsible for auditing the software and hardware licensing for the entire organization.
Contractor benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
· 2+ years experience supporting software and hardware and a corporate IT environment
· Knowledge of software application from major vendors (Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, etc)
· Knowledge of hardware from major vendors (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.)
· Software licensing experience or knowledge is preferred
· Experience with MS Office required. Advanced Excel skills preferred
· Bachelors degree preferred
The IT Procurement Analyst will be responsible for auditing the software and hardware licensing for the entire organization. Will work directly with the different groups including IT Procurement, Application Development, IT Infrastructure and will communication directly with end users to analyze their software and hardware usage requirements. Will also work with Project Management to perform reconciliation of the licensing and coordinate reporting updates.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx .