InCadence Strategic Solutions is now seeking an IT Program Manager SME to join a development team responsible for the operation and ongoing enhancements to a Sponsor's Partner-wide enterprise program in Reston, VA. The program manager will manage day-to-day activities as well as implement long-term strategic road map for the customer program.
Serve as the project manager for a large, complex program that contains several projects.
Will work with both customers and developers to build solutions to meet mission-critical goals.
Will encourage collaboration across multiple projects.
1. Minimum of 16 years demonstrated experience in Program/Project Management.
2. Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience creating and managing project schedules
3. Minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience with software development life cycle. Must include experience in Agile and Kanban.
4. Minimum of 10 years direct demonstrated experience working with Sponsor customers gathering and translating requirements
5. Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience building detailed project plans, project cost estimates, schedules and Work Breakdown Structures
6. Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience integrating services and tools with flagship environments
7. Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience using Primavera Teamplay
8. Bachelor's degree in IT-related discipline
9. Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with an active Polygraph.
1. Understanding of applications and customers within the Sponsor's Partners
2. Formal training in Agile Development Theory
3. Formal training in Kanban Development Theory
4. Formal training in ITIL Project Management
5. Familiar with the Ozone Widget Framework, Ruby on Rails and Java
InCadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
InCadence Strategic Solutions - 30+ days ago