Opportunity exists for an IT Program Manager to work with a team of skilled professionals in San Antonio. Consider joining an organization that has an impeccable reputation with the customers they serve worldwide. . This position will manage Technical projects from definition to deployment ensuring goals and deadlines are successfully met and that stakeholders are satisfied.
Willingness to occasionally travel to project and customer sites will be required.
A competitive compensation package (with incentives) and a challenging work environment with great benefits await the right candidate.
The successful individual will possess significant program and project management experience.
Program and Project qualifications should include:
- Experience in life cycle delivery
- Program and project management of medium and large-scale programs
- Business case development
- Solution development
- Detailed implementation planning
- Hands-on implementation and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills absolutely required to effectively fulfill client/customer/team requirements.
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Masters degree preferred
- PMP certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information (Thus, we are unable to sponsor H1-B candidates for this opportunity). A challenging work environment and great benefits package await the right candidate (i.e. PAID employee medical & life insurance, holidays, vacation, 401k, etc).
Level of Security Clearance Required
Diversified Technical Services - 18 months ago