The Kemper Services Group is seeking to hire an experienced IT Program Manager to join our EPMO team in Jacksonville, FL.
• The Program Manager plans and manages the work of other project managers and project teams, usually on large projects touching on several business functional areas. Ensures that final products are delivered on time and within budget.
• Aligns project work activities with business customer goals and objectives.
• Works closely with business customers to determine how their business needs can be best translated into system requirements and design specifications.
• Six or more years of progressively more responsible work experience in a project management related discipline.
• Experience successfully managing multiple interrelated projects including identification of interdependencies, issues, risks and mitigation.
• Must be proficient in MS Project 2007 or 2010 (required.)
• Current/previous experience managing $10 million+ dollar projects.
• Strong understanding of SDLC.
• Eight or more years of progressively more responsible work experience in a corporate software development environment.
• Experience in Policy & Billing Systems implementations a plus.
• Previous or current P & C Insurance Industry experience preferred.
• Experience leading and managing the work of project teams to ensure that specific phases of the project are completed on time and within budget from inception to completion.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Ability to lead complex program/projects involving planning, coordinating and controlling risk.
• Ability to communicate ideas and information in a manner that is clear and concise for varied audiences.
• Education equivalent to a college degree in an information technology related discipline or other disciplines with an information technology and/or business administration focus, or the equivalent in related work experience.
Apply Online: https://www9.ultirecruit.com/UNI1042/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1364
Kemper Corporation’s Property and Casualty Insurance Group is made up of Kemper Preferred and Kemper Specialty, which sell personal lines and commercial auto insurance through a network of independent agents; and Kemper Direct, which sells personal auto and homeowners insurance directly to consumers.
This group represents 73% of Kemper’s $2.5 billion of annual insurance premiums.
Our employees enjoy great Benefits
•Choice of healthcare plans
•Choice of dental plans
•Flexible paid time off program
•Business casual dress
•401(k) with matching
•Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
•Employee referral bonuses
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Kemper Corporation - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard