The Concurrent IT Programmer Analyst position is focused on the development and documentation of applications that support and create efficiencies for various organizations within Concurrent, including Finance, Operations, HR, and Sales Operations. This individual must have a background in object-oriented design and development as well as a working knowledge of both relational and columnar data storage mechanisms.
Key areas of knowledge include:
- .NET (ASP, VB, C#)
- Experience with development of .NET applications and, in particular, web services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- T-SQL programming
- Performance tuning a plus
- Understanding of multi-tiered architecture
- Familiar with RESTful Architecture
- Familiar with HTML5 and related APIs
- Serve as primary development and support contact for existing Business System applications including, but not limited to, time reporting systems, workflow systems, payroll systems, intranet/extranet systems
- Serve as primary development and support contact for databases supporting business systems
- Serve as primary .NET developer and SQL administrator
- Support development roadmap for new systems and existing system enhancements as assigned by the Manager of Support & System Integragion
BS, MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
2-4 years of experience in MIS/IT development supporting Business Systems
- Firm grasp of object-oriented development principles and the practical application of the same.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- In depth knowledge of .NET application and web services development targeted to deployment on IIS.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Reporting tools such as SRSS a plus.
- Must be pro-active and meticulous in continuously identifying and resolving problems.
- Must have strong analytical, diagnostics and creative problem solving skills.
- Must have strong process skills and ability to identify inefficiencies.
- Must be capable of working well under pressure situations independently or on a team.
- Must be a self-starter with good organizational and analytical skills with solid ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience with Apple iOS and mobile platform development a plus.
- Experience with administration of Windows based servers.
- Willingness to learn, adopt and successfully implement new technologies or development strategies in a very agile and fast changing environment required.
- Knowledge of common business administration processes (e.g. accounting, operations, reporting) a plus; or an eager willingness to learn required.
Concurrent - 19 months ago
Concurrent Computer Corporation is a provider of computing technologies and software applications, and related services for the...