Work with IT group to manage and track budgets / project schedules / issues / risks / action items and perform ad hoc business analysis.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working within an IT group and responsible for project budgets, schedules, issues, and risks
• Minimum of 5 years working with PMI methodology. PMP certification preferred, but is not required
• Experience administrating Microsoft SharePoint project collaboration sites
• Experienced with MS Project 2007
• Expert level experienced with MS Excel pivot tables
• Experience controlling projects between $1-5 million
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business analyst skills, detailed oriented, and schedule driven
• Team player and ability to work independently
• Bachelor Degree
MRE Consulting, Ltd.
- 2 years ago - save job