Job Responsibilities :
- Work with all related IT & Business teams to drive project tasks/milestones to completion.
- Manage all project deliverables and be responsible for keeping the team accountable to deliver on schedule.
- Insure proper project documentation is created for each phase of the SDLC.
- Coordinate project status by providing timely communication to all team members, business owners and stakeholders.
- Work with external vendors and internal business teams on cross project dependencies and schedule coordination.
- Provide/coordinate system testing functions.
- 3-4+ years of project management experience.
- Have a solid understanding of application analysis/integration/development and support experience for commercial and/or custom application system environments.
- Strong knowledge of database system principles/design, data construction and cross platform application integration.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to work on several projects at one time.
- Proven ability managing large scale and highly complex projects, controlling project scope, costs, and delivery schedules
- Oracle e-Business Applications experience as a project manager for new implementations and/or application upgrades
- Functional and Technical knowledge implementing Oracle e-Business Suite applications.
- Direct experience using formal life cycle standards and procedures for systems development, integration and commercial systems deployment.
- Excellent customer service orientation, business communication skills and team orientation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Office and Visio.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Computer Technologies Consultants, Inc - 19 months ago