Job Title: IT Project Manager
Functional Area: Information Technology
Division: Information Technology
Location: Minnesota-St Paul
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Provide hands-on project leadership for varying sized initiatives to support business and IT Functions, primarily Research, Development and Engineering. Initiatives include new development, support, and enhancements to existing applications. Analyze requirements, and architect and develop solutions for engineering and/or manufacturing processes, utilizing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools, including Enovia Engineering Central, Specification Central and Program Central. Facilitate and conduct Business Transformation workshops. Lead Enovia upgrades and implementations. Manage two or more concurrent projects, in excess of $500K, and provide project definition, scope, approach, supervision, direction, task assignment to associates and contractors, and project plan development and maintenance. Utilize formal project management methodologies for project management. Act as an interface between IT and business functional areas to identify system solutions and create and manage resource plans, while working with development team and business partners to determine appropriate project schedules, budgets and delivery dates.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
- 5 years of experience in the IT field
- 3 years of experience in project management using formal project management methodologies
- 3 years of experience architecting, configuring and developing solutions utilizing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools, including Enovia Engineering Central, Specification Central and Program Central
- 3 years of experience analyzing requirements, architecting and developing solutions for engineering and/or manufacturing processes
- 2 years of experience managing two or more concurrent projects
- 2 years of experience leading Enovia upgrades and implementations
- 2 years of experience facilitating and conducting Business Transformation workshops
- 1 year of experience managing projects in excess of $500K
- Must be a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Must be a Certified MatrixOne Professional.
AutoReqId : 29345BR
Ecolab - 15 months ago
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...