Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Newark NJ
Duration: Full Time
Roles and responsibilities:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Manages and directs one or more IT project teams to meet project objectives.
- Depending upon the level of the position, these projects may be small to mid-size and generally low to medium in impact, cost and complexity, or may include key strategic IT projects. in-depth knowledge of BI Tools Like SAP BW, Business Objects, Informatica, Data Services, Cognos, and other reporting Tools
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Graduate degree or MBA.
- Experience with CMMI.
- Experience with HP Quality Center and HP PPM or other project/portfolio management and testing tool.
- Develops, reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Experience in SAAS model
- Ensures quality through the use of IT company-approved methodologies
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) inclusive of identifying, specifying and analyzing business requirements and processes and managing progress throughout the application design, test and implementation process
Monster - 12 months ago
Benvia is one of the fastest growing IT consulting and Software Development Company with offices in the USA and Global Delivery Center based...