Experienced IT Project Managers with Subcontractor Management and Government Acquisition experience to support a significant Intelligence Community Client. This position is based at a Client’s site located in the Northern Virginia and requires occasional local travel to locations in the Washington D.C. metro area. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Portfolio management of assigned IT contractors on an IDIQ contract
- Monitor and report on contractor performance as it relates to Financials, Deliverables, Schedule and Quality
- Facilitate the interface between Client’s Program Management Office, Contractors, and various offices throughout the Client’s organization including IT operations and acquisitions
- Develop acquisition packages that include Statements of Work, Independent Government Cost Estimates and technical requirement documents.
- Develop and execute project schedules; monitor and report schedule status to Client’s mid and senior level managers.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5 - 10 years experience in Information Technology project management (certified PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) will be considered in lieu of experience)
- Familiar with the Government’s acquisition process; experience in IDIQ type contracting and Performance Based Contract implementation is required
- Proficient in the development and evaluation of Project schedules and financial reports
- Ability to develop and issue acquisition documents including Statements of Work, Performance Work Statements, and other technical acquisition documents.
- Strong process orientation with a commitment to process improvement is required
- In-depth experience with performance metric formulation and execution is strongly desired.
- Must be proficient with the following software applications - MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS SharePoint.
Eagle Ray Inc - 19 months ago