Hanger, Inc. , dedicated to serving the Orthotic and Prosthetic community has an opening for a Project Manager responsible for software development, infrastructure, business acquisitions, office expansions, office startups and office closings. Includes projects with variation in scope and size.
- Direct and supervise all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
- Determine project scope, system scope, and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of the business system requirements.
- Researches and recommends budget, capital expenditures, and personnel requirements for the assigned projects.
- Develop project schedules (WBS) in MS Project, prepare meeting minutes/agendas, and track all project action items to completion.
- Manage the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- Manage the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from project initiation to completion.
- Identify solutions to complex problems considering resources, human and system capacity, and limitations.
- Effectively communicate and work with Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, and Middle- and Senior-level management across the entire organization in a fast paced environment.
- Provide timely reporting to management regarding status, risks, and issues.
- Provide performance feedback to technical staff and coach as needed.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure documentation.
- Resolve issues that cannot be resolved by team members.
- Performs Project Management best practices as defined by PMBOK.
- Performs due diligence of application and infrastructure of potential IT and business acquisitions projects.
- 5+ years of software lifecycle experience.
- 8+ years project management experience using MS Project.
- Have experience with communicating with cross-functional team and has championed the effort.
- Experience with client/service Windows applications.
- Agile and Waterfall experience desired.
- PMP Certification is a major plus.
- Strong planning, communication, negotiation, leadership, and relationship-building skills.
Hanger, Inc. - 11 months ago